Combo DMX Plus GO Bag. $688.00 ($50 off)
IN STOCK – ORDER TODAY!
The Combo DMX GO Bag combines the Pro Station GO Bag with the DMX-40 transceiver, and is designed to be a complete radio station in a ready-to-go attractive convertible bag. This Combo bag includes everything you need to set up a portable 40M QRP station.
The bag transforms into a backpack, a messenger bag, or a shoulder bag simply by storing or releasing various straps and handles. The bag has many zippered compartments, many of which are available for personal items, and is made of water-resistant canvas. For heavy downpours a camouflage waterproof cover extends around the entire bag to protect bag and components within from water damage.
Besides the 40M end-fed antenna and quick setup kit, a complete solar battery power system supports continuous operation of the station. Mylar-on-metal bag adds EMP protection while stored or carried..
Save $50 off from separate purchase.
International Orders: Batteries Not Included, Battery Bank Case requires eight 18650 batteries to be installed by user, as we cannot ship Li-Ion batteries internationally.
What’s inside really sets this bag apart! The EMP bag and closer system completely protect all electronics inside the bag. The DMX-40 transceiver and keyboard, the battery bank, solar panel, and voltage conversion cables are safe. The solar panel puts out a full 14 watts in direct sun, and easily tops up the battery bank. You have 24/7 DMX-40 operation with only a few hours of sunlight.
The 1.4 lb. PreppComm Super Power Battery Bank has an amazing 28 Amp Hour rating. But let’s be fair: that rating is for 3.7 volts, just like all other battery banks out there. At that rating ours is actually 28 amp-hours, unlike many that claim that or more. At 5V, you have about 20 amp-hours, and at 12V, using the voltage boost cable, it is more like 8 amp-hours. That is more than a 4.5 lb. 7.2 amp-hour gel cell weighing 3.2 time more! Since both 5V and 12V are available, you can also charge your cell phone and other devices with the same battery bank!
Set ‘er up, take ‘er down
Beside all that, you have an antenna and set-up kit. Due to its unique PreppComm design, the No-tune 40-meter End-fed antenna loses very little power. Everything you need for a quick and easy set-up and take-down arrives in the equally unique Antenna Set-up Kit. Naturally, it comes with instructions, but you will quickly learn the easy steps for set-up and take-down. Finally, the GO Bag includes a high-quality set of earphones for the receiver.
Large Transformable Water-Resistant Canvas Bag: 8 separate zipper compartments, transformable to backpack, shoulder bag, or messenger bag, with waterproof cover. Waterproof camouflage cover included.
Weighs Under 8 Pounds Fully Loaded: Your complete station, including transceiver and keyboard is easy to cary.
EMP Protection: Includes -45 dB mylar-on-metal bag with unique closer
Solar/Li-Ion Power System: Contains 14 Watt solar panel and 28,000 mah battery bank that can power the DMX-40 for long periods with minimal sunlight.
40 Meter Antenna: PreppComm designed No-Tune low SWR antenna for great performance is easy to set up with the included
Antenna Setup Kit and detailed Antenna Setup Instructions
Everything you need for a complete portable radio station!
- Canvas bag: 18″ x 13″ x 6″ loaded, transforms to backpack, messenger bag, or shoulder bag.
- Battery Bank: 28,000 milliamp-hour rated, dual USB outputs (2.1 amp and 1 amp), and dual micro USB inputs for dual charging, with dual charging cable, plus a dual LED flashlight with High, Low, and Blink modes. LCD display shows percentage of charge, status of outputs and inputs.
- Antenna lead-in coax: 3 meters LMR-100
- PreppComm designed 40 Meter No-Tune End-Fed Antenna: Antenna VSWR as low as 1.1:1 in the CW portion of the 40 meter band, and below 1.5:1 (typical) for the entire 40 meter band, when set up as directed in the included instructions. Antenna length is approx. 68 feet. Includes antenna wire winder.
- Antenna Setup Kit: Contains everything you need for quick setup: ground stakes and flags, 30′ and 15′ paracord on spools with cord locks, throw weight, wire tags and clips, and Antenna Setup Guide.
- 14W Solar Panel: dual USB outputs, and a USB to dual micro-USB double-speed charging cable.
- Mylar-on-Metal EMP Bag: protects at -45 dB against EMP pulse, with 10″ bag sealing system.
- Earphones: by Panosonic or Sony
- Waterproof Camouflage Cover.
- Antenna and Guy Cable Tags with clips to make it easy to see the antenna and guy cables. Avoids accidents and injuries.